|Saigon - Vietnam|
|La Cave Wine Cellar|
□ □ ROOMS □ □
All-in-one event by FMR – For Many Reasons
La Cave Wine Cellar
FRM#3 will take place on the 10th of December 2016 at La Cave (Wine Bar, Ngo Van Nam, D1).
As for the previous events, the idea is to mix party and art in the same place for a ponctual event. Thus gathering different type of public, locals & expatriates. The aim is also to let them discover design & art in another way and in a more accessible location than galleries, museum or concept store. To conclude, FMR wants them to discover unknown artists and brands…and why not be at the origin of artistic collaborations !
The event will begin at 7PM and will end at 2AM.
Entrance participation of 150K to support the artists
Free finger food (by Panam – The Backroom) from 7PM until no more.
The thematic is ROOMS as the bar is divided in 2 floors and 4 rooms. The concept is to create a different atmosphere in each room:
-Exhibition « 105MM » by the photographer Brice Godard
– Fashion presentation of new collection by a young vietnamese designer, Nam Châu Phố
– Live band Saigon Soul Revival
– Pop up store with designers (accessories for men and women, ideas of gifts before christmas) wara designs, Les Saigonnaises, SUKA scarves and social business, SOUR, Mark Your Wall, Chocolat Frëa
– Live painting by DeDe La Plume
– Photobooth (The Color Box)
– DJs (Sweet B.+ Datodeo + Dimitri + Youssef)